Wednesday, July 14, 2010

New and Old Recipes

Last night I made my mom's Honey Oat Bread in my bread maker. To go with it I made some honey butter and some raspberry honey butter. My favorite was the raspberry and Mark liked the normal honey butter best but they were both so yummy! 

Today was our first day of our pact to eat in. I made Honey Lime Chicken Enchiladas. I really liked the flavor of the chicken. I forgot to cover the enchiladas with tin foil though and the tortillas came out a little crunchy but they were still satisfying. I also made some cocoa brownie bites for dessert. I've made these a couple times before and I think it's my favorite homemade brownie recipe that I've had. I really like how they taste but they are very rich.

I forgot to take pictures of everything but all the recipes are posted on my Recipes Page.   :)

No comments: