Thursday, December 18, 2008

Christmas!

So we've been excitedly getting ready for Christmas! It's my favorite time! We have our tree, stockings, and nativity up. We have all our presents wrapped except for the couple that we are waiting for in the mail, and our stockings are even stuffed! Yesterday Mark and I made sugar cookies together and last week we made a rice krispie house (instead of a ginger bread house 'cause Mark loves rice krispies). This year I made an advent calendar. I found a bunch of Christmas stories, rolled them up and stuffed them in the pockets so we could have a story for every day in December.
Oh, and I did end up getting that haircut. It's super short and I absolutely love it! I'll have to put a picture up sometime soon.


Anyway, here are a few pictures of our December decorations and doings:













1 comment:

Jennifer Q. Rawlings said...

Hey I love you Advent calendar idea. As you saw, we got all of our Christmas stuff up kinda of early :~) I think I'm more excited for Christmas than Chris is...lol Love ya!