Monday, December 22, 2008

A-Z tag

Jennifer tagged me on this so here we go...

A: ATTACHED OR SINGLE? Very happily attached!

B: BEST FRIEND? Mark!

C: CAKE OR PIE? hmmm... probably pie, I love pecan pie

D: DAY OF CHOICE? It's a tie between Saturday and Sunday. Saturdays are fun days with Mark and Sundays are church and then laidback, relaxful days with Mark.

E: ESSENTIAL ITEM? Mark...? Yeah, I'd say Mark

F: FAVORITE COLOR? Blue

G: GUMMY BEARS OR WORMS? Gummy Bears are the best

H: HOMETOWN? Overton, NV

I: INDULGENCE? Papa John's Pizza with Pepperoni, Italian Sausage, and Black Olives. Mark makes fun of me 'cause I don't ever finish my food except for when we have pizza, I could eat the whole pizza myself.

J: JANUARY OR JULY? July in Denver, winter here is horrible but I love the winter down in St. George.

K: KIDS? not yet

L: LIFE ISN'T COMPLETE WITHOUT? Mark and the rest of my family

M: MARRIAGE DATE? April 6, 2007

N: NUMBER OF BROTHERS AND SISTERS? 2 brothers and 2 sisters but with Mark's family 5 brothers and 3 sisters

O: ORANGES OR APPLES? Yumm, I think it's a toss up

P: PHOBIAS? Mark dying, spiders, getting smashed by a diesel truck.

Q: QUOTE? I have lots but one that I can think of right now is, "Never let a problem to be solved become more important than a person to be loved." President Thomas S. Monson

R: REASON TO SMILE? Mark, he is always giving me reasons to smile!

S: SEASON OF CHOICE? I really like the fall and winter

U: UNKNOWN FACT ABOUT ME? I'm in the process of learning portuguese

V: VEGETABLE? potatoes

W: WORST HABIT?I sometimes tend to let silly little things seem bigger than they really are.

X: X-RAY OR ULTRASOUND? I haven't had either one

Y: YOUR FAVORITE FOOD? pizza and potatoes oh and Mark's bacalhau

Z: ZODIAC SIGN? Leo

5 comments:

Michaela said...

cute blog! i love the slide show- your wedding pictures are REALLY pretty! i love the black and whites. this is michaela willard. (not sure if you remember me.) looks like you two are really happy :)

Vanessa said...

Hey i just came across your blog.. How are you? You look really pretty in your wedding pics!

Lyndi said...

I miss you too! Are you still coming home this week? I've really been looking forward to it. :)

Thanks for the compliment. I hope to be at least good as a missionary. :)

love you :)

Lyndi said...

meh . . . T isn't as important as U. :) Or, you, in case you missed that little pun. Love ya!

Vanessa said...

I am doing very good, I seen your mom and sister a couple months ago they were up here getting their hair done it was so weird bumping into them!

How is everything going with you?