Wednesday, November 19, 2008

Fun Stuff To Look Forward To!

I'm getting so excited! There is so much that we are looking forward to! Mark's birthday is tomorrow! He's turning 25. I got him some fun stuff that I know he's going to love! I just happened to get that day off of work because my employer had it off. So tomorrow I'll get to spend all day with him. We're going to Rodizio Grill again of course because it's his favorite.

On Saturday we are leaving to go down to St. George and Overton to visit our families! I can't wait! I miss them so much and it's going to be great to just have a whole week at home. We'll be eating two Thanksgiving dinners so we can be with both families. It's a good thing that I LOVE mashed potatoes! We are going to spend two nights in Mesquite, just the two of us. That's going to be really nice seeing as we don't get very much alone time now that we are living with Mark's dad.

Also when we go down I'm going to get my haircut super short. I've had it pretty short for awhile and I've loved it. I've always wanted it really really short though so unless I chicken out, which is very possible, this is how I want it. I think it's way cute!






Batman and The Tales of Beedle the Bard come out on December 4th so of course we're totally siked about that!



I think it's mostly the season that's got me so excited and jittery! I love this time of year!To me Thanksgiving and Christmas are happy, full of love, and time spent with family and friends! I'm huge into Christmas and everything about it. Cheese balls from the mall, driving around and looking at the lights, looking at the temple with all of it's lights, decorations, Christmas tree, stockings, a new ornament(Mark and I decided to but one new ornament every year, we are doing snowmen) hot chocolate, christmas music (it's one of my favorite parts), being with family, yummy smelling candles, family traditional games and activities on Christmas Eve, advent calendars, 12 days of Christmas, giving presents and seeing the joy that it brings to loved ones, I just love it all!

2 comments:

Lyndi said...

Love the hairstyle! Short short is WAY fun :) I loved it, and will probably do it again, maybe soon!

Jennifer Q. Rawlings said...

Nicole! How are ya? I just happen to find your blog and I totally agree with you. End of year holidays are great! Oh and btw the hairs way cute! Go for it!