Monday, July 12, 2010

Brownies, Etsy, and 7 eleven

The Sweet Tooth Fairy Bakery is doing great! This morning I made some ultimate brownie. YUM! We had strawberry cream cheese, chocolate cream cheese, and peanut butter chocolate.

For about 6 months I've been working on setting up an Etsy Store. I have my account all ready, now it's just a matter of getting some things up to sell. One of them will be felt cards like the one I made for Mark...

 These bracelets...


I also have something else that I'm really excited about that I'll have ready soon hopefully.


This is a gumpaste sheet that I made to place on top of my father-in-laws birthday cake balls. Yesterday was his birthday, 7-11 hence the 7 eleven logo :) I made chocolate in chocolate cake balls, red velvet in white chocolate and coconut in white chocolate.

2 comments:

Jennifer Q. Rawlings said...

7-11's pretty clever :~P Ummm... I don't know if Alane is still coming with me or not but either way I think I am wanting to get there early so I can get out of St. George before Chris gets home from work. So I should be able to see you at work :~)

Jennifer Q. Rawlings said...

Will do... I'm excited to see the bakery :~)