Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Birthday!

I'm a couple of weeks late but my birthday was great! I had such a blast. We went to north to Provo just so that we could eat at Rodizio Grill. Yumm! We also went and saw Despicable Me in 3D. We've seen it twice now because it quickly become one of my new favs. 
for my birthday, I got this awesome new radio/stereo for my car. My old one had been on the outs for quite awhile.

Along with it I got a holder for my Iphone so  I can play it through the stereo and a few really cute shirts. Mark was such a sweetheart and he went shirt shopping with me. 

He also made me this totally awesome cake all by himself!

 Didn't he do an amazing job? Here's proof that he really made it.


The reason it's a giraffe for all who don't know, giraffes are my absolute favorite and always have been. One day I'll have to share with you my enormous collection of all things giraffe.
This last picture is just because it makes me smile :)


My sweetie being Mario.



No comments: